- Who can use the building? All building requests, whether Personal use requests (ie: parties, fundraising events, weddings, business meetings, etc) or Ministry-related uses (trainings, celebrations, etc) are limited to Redemption Church Members only.
- Are there any blackout days? Saturday afternoon/evening, Sunday + Monday requests will be hard to accommodate, due to year-round church scheduled events. Do still let us know if your event falls in this time, but if you have the flexibility to move to another day/time, please consider doing so!
- I just want to meet with a few people for 30 minutes: Ministry-related events (ie: team meetings, accountability groups, trainings, ReGroup gatherings, etc) still need to request building space using this form in order to ensure space availability.
- What does it cost to reserve space? There is no fee for Ministry-related events.However, there will be a fee required to use the building for personal events in order to cover administrative, cleaning, building opening/closing and security needs. Payment will be due at time of your event:
- Foyer Reservation: $150
3-hour reservation block Includes the foyer/lobby area, with tables, chairs, and kitchen use as needed.
- Sanctuary Reservation: $500
5-hour reservation block includes the foyer area, tables + chairs, kitchen access and Multi-media Technician
- Ministry-related events: $0
- $750: Ceremony with Rehearsal -OR- Reception only
- $1,000: Ceremony with Rehearsal -AND- Reception
Fees include the church providing Building Event Coordination, a staff member to open/close the building, and sound/multimedia services during the rehearsal, ceremony, and/or reception. Please submit a request for more information and availability.